* 1 cup Sooji (Rava,Semolina)
* 1 cup Sugar
* 1/2 cup Ghee ( Clarified butter)
* 3&1/2 cup Water
* 1 tsp Cardamom
* 2 tbs. Almonds
1. Boil the water with sugar in a pan till the sugar desolves and set aside.
2. Heat the pan and melt the ghee over medium heat,then add sooji and roast it till it becomes golden brown.It will take about 8 Minutes.
3. Add the sugar syrup slowly and half of cardamom and almonds.
4. Turn down the heat to medium low for about 5 minutes.
5. Suji will absob all the sugar syrup.Turn off the heat and let it stand for two minutes.
6. Garnish with remaining cardamom and almonds.
7. Serve hot for best taste.
• Gulab Jamun Recipe (milk dumplings in sugar syrup)
• Namak Para
• Spicy Aloo Chaat
• Aloo Bhare Bread Pakore
• Greeen Coriander Chutney
• Gobhi Paratha (cauliflower stuffed flat bread)
• Mango Shake
Go To Desserts/Sweets from Sooji Ka Halwa recipe
Go To Home Page from Sooji Ka Halwa recipe